This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Saturday, December 29, 2012

ONE LAST CHANGE

Alright, I know. If you follow me and my work, you'll know I've gone through my fair share of blogs. Between Weebly, Tumblr and a handful of others, I believe I have finally found the spot that my photo blog is going to be housed. I started another blog on blogspot and I have come to adore the simplicity of posting on this site. I will definitely be posting in here beginning in 2013.

I've had a long year off. Cameras broke, no cameras replaced, lost business altogether. I'm officially in rebuild mode. My lovely sister has given me her old camera to borrow between now and whenever I'm able to pick up a permanent replacement.

2013 will hopefully bring great things for me and my business! I am doing lots of hard work in attempt to create a more professional surrounding whenever working with me. I'm working on my photography continually, trying to keep everything as high quality as possible. Clients will be receiving nice CDs in sleeves and releases in order to make prints as well as many other things. Now, since I don't have any new work to show off, I'm going to leave you with photos from my most recent senior shoot back in the Spring with my friend Jessie! Enjoy!




If you're reading this, then you are supporting me. Even if it's in the tiniest part of your heart, you are. I thank you for that. Please keep updated because I have a lot to show.





No comments:

Post a Comment