This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Sunday, January 20, 2013

CLIENT CD/DVD PACKAGING

I've been constantly working on branding myself over the past month or so and I'm slowly closing the gap to having all of my details finalized! As of right now I am prepared to send out CD/DVDs to clients and I'm almost finished with my print and item packaging sets!

Here's what all clients will receive when they hire me to photograph for them:


CD and DVDs will be housed in a kraft case and secured with teal washi tape and twine. Nestled in will be a thank you note from yours truly!


Inside of the baby envelope will be my note to you and a couple of my mini business cards as well as a normal sized one. Sealed off with a pretty striped washi tape.

All are sent together in a teal mailing bubble envelope straight to your home for you to enjoy.
All clients will receive this package approx. a week after their session (I can make a note to get it to you sooner if you need it!) and then if there are prints/books/etc. ordered also, then those will be delivered separately in a box. I will be putting together a blog post for that packaging sometime in the near future!

Hope you all like the new look and expect tons more from me!



No comments:

Post a Comment