This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Sunday, June 30, 2013

KRISTEN: PROMOTION

Hey guys! I've got some photos to share with you. About time, right? I got together with the lovely Kristen last week to take some promotional shots for her book! Yep. She's got a book. That's so cool I can't even wrap my head around it! Anyway, she needed some photos for press works and possibly for the inside sleeve. *Insert heart eyed emoji right here* I may be published in a book!!! Now, it doesn't come out until 2014 but still that's pretty exciting news.

We just shot in a park near her home in Arlington and did some typical poses. Nothing too crazy!

Hope you enjoy. I've got some new work coming tomorrow and later on this weekend.. stay tuned.





Can't forget the ever-classic brick wall!

Can't wait to share with you the rest of my stuff later on in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment