This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CLASS OF 2014: AMANDA

Had a great shoot at the National Gallery of Art with Amanda yesterday! As one of my favorite photographers, I was totally nervous to shoot her but I think we went away with some amazing shots! It was her brilliant idea to head downtown to the National Gallery of Art for her portraits. She's too amazing, geesh. But that's where these were all taken! I hope you all love them as much as I do.









If you know of any rising seniors(aka class of 2014) who are in need of some portraits, send them my way! They can like my Facebook page and email me at baileymunson@yahoo.com for more information.

I'm also running a special right now that is for friends looking to both get portraits done. If you and a friend both book together you'll not only be able to take pictures together but you'll also both get $50 off your total booking total. Win-win!


No comments:

Post a Comment