This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HOLIDAY 2013 FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSIONS


The holidays are just around the corner and you know what that means!! Pumpkin pie, wrapping paper and lots of good times with friends and family. Speaking of family, has yours decided on their holiday card photo yet? If not, head over to www.baileymunsonphotography.com to check out my previous family portrait sessions and prices! I would love to photograph you and your loved ones.

To keep it simple, a portrait session is $150 and you will receive 15-20 edited photos of your choosing. Custom cards and other extras can be purchased al la carte and can be discussed further in an email.

If you're interested, please contact me at baileymunson@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment