This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Monday, November 4, 2013

AUTUMN LEAVES FALLING DOWN

Ahhhh…. Fall. The final season of outdoor photography and usually my favorite! Ever since I began going out on little self shoots with my tripod and remote, I have loved taking photos in the fall. The warm tones surround you and reflect off your skin while golden hour makes those colors even more outstanding and vibrant. It just cannot be beat. Speaking of beat, it seems that I prematurely beat the fall foliage here in Central Virginia. I checked the chart and had the knowledge that our peak time isn't for another week and a half but decided to venture out anyway. To my dismay, there were no pretty colors on the trees. I had given up and started driving home when I saw the most magnificent tree! There was one bright orange one standing out against all the still-thriving green leaves and I immediately stopped, turned around and pulled out my equipment.

The trip seemed to not be meant to be because as I was getting my stuff ready, I realized that I had forgotten my SD cards at my apartment which are what my most recent camera takes. I had to settle for my years old and tortured Rebel XTi with all of the CompactFlash cards that were left over in the bottom of my camera bag. That being said, the quality of these images could be better but I am still happy with the outcome!

Nothing serious with these photos I just wanted to go out and get some updated snaps of myself. There's a couple of my fake laughing that are always my go-to that I love so, so much.. I hope you all do as well! Haha.




I plan to take some of my sorority sisters out in a couple of weeks to grab some more photos when the trees hit peak! Keep your eyes peeled for those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment