This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Thursday, August 1, 2013

THE MAINE'S 8123 TOUR

It's finally happening! This is so ridiculously overdue and I apologize immensely for that!

On July 6th The Maine and supporting bands Brighten, A Rocket to the Moon and This Century came through DC on their 8123 Tour. I photographed the night and have some killer shots to share!

First up with my favorites photos of the night was Justin Richards or Brighten. The lights were in my favor for the entire time I was shooting!






Next was This Century whom I didn't get very good photos of.. after them was A Rocket to the Moon! This was a sentimental performance of theirs for me as it's the last one I was ever going to see. The band will be no longer after this tour and the guys will be splitting up to do their own things. I've been a fan of Nick and then the band for a while now and they were even one of the first bands that I photographed wayyyy way back in 2008... you can see those pictures here!





and lastly, the men of the evening! The Maine.












The Maine played a super long set filled in with goodies from the past and a ton of new music from their newest album, Forever Halloween. Definitely was a great night! It was a nice way to say farewell to my favorites in A Rocket to the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment