This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Thursday, December 19, 2013

CYNTHIA: PROMOTION

Hey there! I'm here to share some snaps from a recent shoot I had with a lovely girl Cynthia a few days ago. She is a musician (website here) and was looking for some pictures for her website and for future bookings. She was such a natural and easy to work with and I am so happy about all of these photos. I have truly fallen in love with my new camera and am thrilled to get new work booked and shot in 2014. Big things coming!

Now to share some shots.. we met at St. Elmo's Coffee Pub in Alexandria, VA and wandered around the street for the outdoor pictures. If you were wondering. 'cause sometimes people wonder. I know I do.







Have an amazing and relaxing holiday and I will be here in 2014 to share more!

No comments:

Post a Comment