This is the personal photography blog of Bailey Munson.
Be sure to check out my website here and be sure to like my facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin


Monday, March 3, 2014

EMBLEM3'S #BANDLIFE TOUR

Last week I had the opportunity to photograph Emblem3's #BandLife tour with openers MKTO and Jackson Guthy. It was a fun evening filled with lots of laughs and energetic music! MKTO is a recent love of mine and it was a lot of fun to see them live after weeks and weeks of anticipating this show. This show was at The Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD: one of my favorite venues to shoot at!

Here are all of my shots from the evening:

JACKSON GUTHY------




MKTO------















EMBLEM3------


 









------

I left that evening pretty proud of what I had come up with. I hope you all like what I've got to share! These next few months are going to be busy ones with shows, fashion shows and even WEDDINGS! As always, I will be sharing all that I can be with all of you. Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment